30 Day Return Policy
- We only replace unit or fully refund if they are defective or damaged.
- Unit must be returned within 30 days from the invoiced date for an exchange, replacement, or a store credit.
- A pre-approved RMA number must be requested before shipping any products back to us.
- To be eligible for a return, the unit must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Returned unit in 30 days are subject to a 20% restocking fee or fully refundable after review.
- Shipping cost for all returning shipment is customer’s responsibility.
- We do not accept returns after 30 days.
- We may accept returns if unit has not installed and not been used in 60 days. But there is 30% to 50% restocking fee or credit may not be approved after review.
- If you are sending it in for repair, you must clearly explain the reason for the return.
- If there is no explanation or it is vague, we will only perform basic tests.
- *DOWNLOAD RMA FORM TO BEGIN
- Please fill out the form with details and submit your request to email@example.com
- If you are approved, we will provide RMA number and send you back the form.
- RMA form must be included in the package, and RMA number should be clearly visible on the outer box.
- If you receive RMA number from us, you can ship the items to below address.
Infinite Pixels Electronic USA Inc.
6330 McLeod Dr Suite 2
Las Vegas, NV 89120
- Returning process cannot be completed without RMA number.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
RMA Under Warranty Period
- Please check with your sales representative if it is under warranty period.
- We will fix or replace parts for free during the warranty period.
- Warranty does not cover full refund and shipping cost.
- Warranty is void if the serial sticker has been removed, defaced or altered in any way
- Warranty is void if the unit has been modified, tampered with or the power board has been blown due to the usage of wrong power or improper installation.
- Warranty excludes any damages incurred from an act of nature or natural disaster.
RMA for NON Warranty Product or After Warranty Period
- Any shipping charge incur on RMA process must be paid by customer.
- The Diagnosis fee is $50 for each unit. Once the diagnosis is complete, customer will be notified of the total cost to have it repaired and returned. (Diagnosis fee + parts +shipping & handling). If customer approves the repair fees, it will need to be prepaid with credit card prior to shipping. If customer declines, the customer must pay for the Diagnosis fee plus the shipping and handling cost to return it.
- The warranty for the repaired unit is 180 days from the time it is shipped from us.
- Advanced replacement will only be considered for DOA or defective item and must be pre-approved from us.
- Advanced replacement units can be new or refurbished depending on availability.
- If we find the DOA or defective unit in working after advanced replacement has been made, customer is responsible to pay for the advanced replacement and any shipping fee has incurred.
- ipx Miniature products have 5 year warranty.
- VUELAB TVI cameras / DVRs have 2 year warranty.
- VUELAB IP cameras / NVRs have 2 year warranty.
- Some products do not apply warranty or may have a different warranty, so please check with your sales representative.