- We only replace items or refunds if they are defective or damaged.
- A pre-approved RMA number must be requested before shipping any products back to us.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days from the invoiced date for an exchange, replacement, or a store credit.
- Returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Return shipment for Repair, Replacement or Credit must be prepaid by customer.
- If you are sending it in for repair, you must clearly explain the reason for the return.
- If there is no explanation or it is vague, we will only perform basic tests
- *DOWNLOAD RMA FORM TO BEGIN
- Please fill out the form with details and submit your request to email@example.com
- If you are approved, we will provide RMA number and send you back the form.
- RMA form must be included in the package, and RMA number should be clearly visible on the outer box.
- If you receive RMA number from us, you can ship the items to below address.
Infinite Pixels Electronic USA Inc.
6330 McLeod Dr Suite 2
Las Vegas, NV 89120
- Returning process cannot be completed without RMA number.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
RMA Under Warranty Period
- Please check with your sales representative if it is under warranty period.
- Warranty is void if the serial sticker has been removed, defaced or altered in any way
- Warranty is void if the product has been modified, tampered with or the power board has been blown due to the usage of wrong power or improper installation.
- Warranty excludes any damages incurred from an act of nature or natural disaster.
RMA for NON Warranty Product or After Warranty Period
- Any shipping charge incur on RMA process must be paid by customer.
- The Diagnosis fee is $50 for each product. Once the diagnosis is complete, customer will be notified of the total cost to have it repaired and returned. (Diagnosis fee + parts +shipping & handling). If customer approves the repair fees, it will need to be prepaid with credit card prior to shipping. If customer declines, the customer must pay for the Diagnosis fee plus the shipping and handling cost to return it.
- The warranty for the repaired product is 180 days from the time it is shipped from us.
- Advanced replacement will only be considered for DOA or defective item and must be pre-approved from us.
- Advanced replacement products can be new or refurbished depending on availability.
- If we find the DOA or defective item in working after advanced replacement has been made, customer is responsible to pay for the advanced replacement and any shipping fee has incurred.
- Miniature products have 5 year warranty.
- VUELAB TVI cameras / DVRs have 2 year warranty.
- VUELAB IP cameras / NVRs have 2 year warranty.
- Some products do not apply warranty or may have a different warranty, so please check with your sales representative.