Please read following instructions before you return.
- We only replace items or full refunds if they are DOA (Dead on arrival).
- DOA Items should be returned within 30 Days from the invoice date for an exchange, replacement, or a store credit. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund after this period.
- Any other reasons that you want to return during 30days, there is 25% restocking fee after review. We will not charge anything if it is DOA.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. There is a charge if you lost some parts.
- All product returns requires a RMA number. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and request RMA(Click here).
- We will contact you when we receive RMA form. If you are approved, we will provide RMA number and the RMA number should be written on your returning package.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- If you have your RMA number, please send your items to:
6330 McLeod Dr Suite 2 Las Vegas, NV 89120
- Returning process cannot be completed without RMA number.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.